"...keep moving forward..."
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.
To draw on Simon Sinek, if your "Why" is strong enough, then you will do whatever you can to "...keep moving forward" as Martin Luther King Jr. wrote.
Is your "Why" an Intrinsic or Extrinsic, Motivation? In other words is your motivation from within, or from something like a product, person to strive to be like, or even a prize that you would earn through all your hard work?
Figure out which way(s) you are motivated to keep on the path towards your Better, and always keep reminding yourself of your "Why."
Strategies like these will help you remind yourself of your "Why" and to stay the course:
1. Setting up appointments in your calendar
2. Reciting an empowering and motivating statement as many times as you need during your day
3. Creating a simple vision or dream board for you to look at every day
4. Removing the distractions (including people, places, and things) you have in your life that is taking away from your ability to achieve your goals
5. Replacing the above distractions with people, places, and things that will help you with your ability to achieve your goals
Draw out your Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly goals for 2018, and make them achievable along the way.
If you're looking for help in your exercise/movement and nutrition goals, then we're here for you.
Try a free 30 minute Lifestyle Assessment Consultation with us to learn about some strategies you can immediately start to employ to get you moving forward on YOUR right path.
Click here now!
Good luck and have a great 2018!